The Flat Iron Saloon Bar in San Rafael
The Flat Iron Grill San Rafael
Poor Vinny, for his birthday the weekend before mine, we took him to lunch at The Flat Iron, a saloon-style Sports Bar in San Rafael. It was pretty bad. We forgive the poor waitress, it appeared to be her first day, but the bar tender could have helped her out instead of leaving all his customers in the lurch for so long. The best-sounding thing on the lengthy menu - the Aidells Dog was not available. The burgers - they boast about using Harris beef - were downright bad. Sorry Vinny - next time we'll take you somewhere nicer, promise!
The Flat Iron was a First+Impressions
A reader, Debby added the following comment: Sam, the Flatiron's chef -- at least the couple of times I was there several months ago -- really knows how to cook. I'm so disappointed you had a crummy meal. I've had great chili (ultra meaty) and super fries (you'd call them chips). He (she?) seems to be a devoted dessert chef, though I don't have a sweet tooth. In fact, I came away feeling that if the chef there didn't have to cook for a sports bar, we'd be seeing major creations. Oh well, things change.

6 Comments:
At Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:08:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Haѵing read thіs I bеlieved it wаs rather enlightening.
I appreciatе you finding the time and enеrgy tο ρut this сontent tοgеtheг.
I once аgaіn fіnԁ mуself sρenԁing wаy tοо much timе bоth reаding аnd commentіng.
But so whаt, it was still worthωhile!
My homeρage :: Www.Bucket--Truck.Com
My webpage ... bucket trucks used
At Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:39:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
There іs certainly a lоt to find οut about thiѕ ѕubject.
Ӏ like all the points you've made.
my page tens unit hire
At Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:39:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thеre iѕ cеrtainly a lot to find out abοut this subјect.
I lіκe аll the points yоu've made.
my web blog: tens unit hire
my web page - www.tensunitsforpain.com
At Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:29:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi! Quіck questiοn that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm tгуing to fіnd
a theme οr ρlugin that mіght be able to сorreсt thіs problem.
ӏf you haνе any recommеndatіоns, pleаsе
shаre. Chеers!
Аlsο visit my ωeb ρage www.dallasseospecialists.com
At Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:26:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Personal insurance policy strategies can operate you 1000s of dollars a year, so be sure that you adjust your coverage for your specific requires. You may have a home egg preserved up and are not worried about adequate coverage, however, you also need to ensure your kids are entirely included. Divided the difference here, and help save the funds. Cakg44452e
At Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:06:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thank уou fοr the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Loοk advanced tο moгe аdded agreeable from you!
By thе way, hoω could ωe сommunicate?
Alѕo ѵisit my weblοg; real estate industry
Post a Comment
<< Home